If you could sit down with God, face-to-face, and ask him one question, what would it be?
We asked our writers, and we’d like to hear from you too!
- Amen, Amen: Religion & Southern Self-Taught Artists” Exhibition Opens Oct. 4 at Jundt - Sep 30, 2014
- Desjarlais, from The NATIVE Project, to be Coffee Talk guest panelist - Sep 29, 2014
- West Central Festival of the Arts kicks off Oct. 3 - Sep 29, 2014
- How to leave a comment on SpokaneFAVS posts - Sep 26, 2014
- BRIEF: Greek Fest begins Thursday - Sep 24, 2014
- Meet our new Orthodox writer - Sep 23, 2014
- BRIEF: Bishop Cupich to make first Spokane appearance since being named Archbishop of Chicago - Sep 23, 2014
- Spokane reacts to news about Bishop Cupich - Sep 23, 2014
- BRIEF: Film maker exploring Evangelical culture, LGBT issues, coming to Whitworth - Sep 21, 2014
- Bishop Blase Cupich named Archbishop of Chicago - Sep 20, 2014