If you could sit down with God, face-to-face, and ask him one question, what would it be?
We asked our writers, and we’d like to hear from you too!
- Please welcome Cara Strickland, our food writer - Dec 16, 2014
- Local Buddhist nun co-authors book with Dalai Lama - Dec 15, 2014
- Spokane Alliance Calls on City Council Members to Pass Quality Jobs Ordinance Package - Dec 12, 2014
- Ring out 2014, ring in 2015 with temple’s Kansho bell - Dec 10, 2014
- Police brutality demonstration to take place today at Gonzaga - Dec 9, 2014
- Meet John Hancock, our compassion writer - Dec 8, 2014
- Public invited to Youth Drug Prevention Event - Dec 8, 2014
- Coffee Talk Today: Being a Person of Faith in a Consumeristic Culture - Dec 6, 2014
- Second Harvest seeking volunteers for Season of Giving Drive - Dec 4, 2014
- Spokane Buddhist Temple to celebrate Buddha’s enlightenment - Dec 3, 2014