If you could sit down with God, face-to-face, and ask him one question, what would it be?
We asked our writers, and we’d like to hear from you too!
- Upcoming Gonzaga lecture to focus on perceptions of Islam - Jan 23, 2017
- Meet The Neighbors begins next week at Bethel AME Church - Jan 18, 2017
- Viewpoints: Defining religion - Jan 17, 2017
- Spokane MLK Day City-Wide Rally & Unity March set for Tomorrow - Jan 15, 2017
- Spokane conference to Address Fatherlessness - Jan 12, 2017
- Immaculate Heart to begin dinner series with discussion on the Reformation - Jan 10, 2017
- Eastern Washington Legislative Conference to address poverty, environment, housing - Jan 7, 2017
- MLK Outreach Center to host prayer breakfast Jan. 7 - Jan 2, 2017
- Looking back on 2016, top FāVS columns and news stories - Jan 1, 2017
- “Ring” in the new year with the traditional service at the Spokane Buddhist Temple - Dec 23, 2016