If you could sit down with God, face-to-face, and ask him one question, what would it be?
We asked our writers, and we’d like to hear from you too!
- Gonzaga to host African American Spokane Community Graduation - Apr 24, 2015
- Spokane Orphan Summit to be held this weekend - Apr 23, 2015
- Priest to Lead Retreat on How to Pray - Apr 17, 2015
- Jay Sekulow and the mind of the Kulturkampf Tortucan ideologue - Apr 16, 2015
- Temple Beth Shalom to Present Intro to Judaism course - Apr 15, 2015
- Hey Spokane, it’s time to do something about sexual assault - Apr 13, 2015
- YWCA to present Stand Against Racism event - Apr 12, 2015
- Tonight’s Pub Talk: Divine Judgement - Apr 9, 2015
- Temple to host workshop, “Transition Into Buddhism” - Apr 7, 2015
- Eucharistic ministers hit the road to bring Easter service to homebounds - Apr 5, 2015