In April SpokaneFAVS made a big announcement. We had lost our funding, we were cutting ties from our national board and going completely local. The SpokaneFAVS community rallied and pledged almost $12,000 to the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund.
SpokaneFAVS is ready to move to its next phase, however we need the promised pledges to do so. To date the Independence Fund is short $2,020.
We are working to regain our nonprofit status, and understand several donors are waiting to fulfill their pledges until they can get a tax exemption. However, we need to meet our fundraising goal to re-establish nonprofit status, rebuild our website and move forward with our business plan.
If you’re able to help us fill the $2,020 gap please do so TODAY! You can pledge online, or mail a check to us at PO Box 8416, Spokane, WA, 99203.
Also, as our formation board finalizes the SpokaneFAVS mission statement and bylaws, they are ready to begin talking to those interested in becoming official board members. If you are interested, email email@example.com.
And, most importantly, thank you for your commitment to SpokaneFAVS!
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- FāVS Survey: 10 Questions To Helps Us Get to Know Our Readers - March 7, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020