In April SpokaneFAVS made a big announcement. We had lost our funding, we were cutting ties from our national board and going completely local. The SpokaneFAVS community rallied and pledged almost $12,000 to the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund.
SpokaneFAVS is ready to move to its next phase, however we need the promised pledges to do so. To date the Independence Fund is short $2,020.
We are working to regain our nonprofit status, and understand several donors are waiting to fulfill their pledges until they can get a tax exemption. However, we need to meet our fundraising goal to re-establish nonprofit status, rebuild our website and move forward with our business plan.
If you’re able to help us fill the $2,020 gap please do so TODAY! You can pledge online, or mail a check to us at PO Box 8416, Spokane, WA, 99203.
Also, as our formation board finalizes the SpokaneFAVS mission statement and bylaws, they are ready to begin talking to those interested in becoming official board members. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And, most importantly, thank you for your commitment to SpokaneFAVS!
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022