In April SpokaneFAVS made a big announcement. We had lost our funding, we were cutting ties from our national board and going completely local. The SpokaneFAVS community rallied and pledged almost $12,000 to the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund.
SpokaneFAVS is ready to move to its next phase, however we need the promised pledges to do so. To date the Independence Fund is short $2,020.
We are working to regain our nonprofit status, and understand several donors are waiting to fulfill their pledges until they can get a tax exemption. However, we need to meet our fundraising goal to re-establish nonprofit status, rebuild our website and move forward with our business plan.
If you’re able to help us fill the $2,020 gap please do so TODAY! You can pledge online, or mail a check to us at PO Box 8416, Spokane, WA, 99203.
Also, as our formation board finalizes the SpokaneFAVS mission statement and bylaws, they are ready to begin talking to those interested in becoming official board members. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And, most importantly, thank you for your commitment to SpokaneFAVS!
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017