Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today everyone! About 40 people attended and we raised $127 for FAVS.
Today’s discussion was on “The Morality of Money.” Panelists were:
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “What are we Going to do About America’s Money Immorality Problem?
- John Hancock, who wrote “We’ve Fall in Love with our Money
- Guest panelist Eric Sartell, who wrote “What Role Should Money Play in our Lives?“
- Rev. Kris Christensen who wrote, “The Poor Pay the Price“
The next Coffee Talk will be March 7.
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017