Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today everyone! About 40 people attended and we raised $127 for FAVS.
Today’s discussion was on “The Morality of Money.” Panelists were:
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “What are we Going to do About America’s Money Immorality Problem?
- John Hancock, who wrote “We’ve Fall in Love with our Money
- Guest panelist Eric Sartell, who wrote “What Role Should Money Play in our Lives?“
- Rev. Kris Christensen who wrote, “The Poor Pay the Price“
The next Coffee Talk will be March 7.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022