Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today everyone! About 40 people attended and we raised $127 for FAVS.
Today’s discussion was on “The Morality of Money.” Panelists were:
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “What are we Going to do About America’s Money Immorality Problem?
- John Hancock, who wrote “We’ve Fall in Love with our Money
- Guest panelist Eric Sartell, who wrote “What Role Should Money Play in our Lives?“
- Rev. Kris Christensen who wrote, “The Poor Pay the Price“
The next Coffee Talk will be March 7.
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017