Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today everyone! About 40 people attended and we raised $127 for FAVS.
Today’s discussion was on “The Morality of Money.” Panelists were:
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “What are we Going to do About America’s Money Immorality Problem?
- John Hancock, who wrote “We’ve Fall in Love with our Money
- Guest panelist Eric Sartell, who wrote “What Role Should Money Play in our Lives?“
- Rev. Kris Christensen who wrote, “The Poor Pay the Price“
The next Coffee Talk will be March 7.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021