Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today everyone! More than 40 people attended and we raised $91 for SpokaneFAVS.
The panel discussion began at 10 a.m. at 1425 W Broadway Ave.
- Shannon Dunn, who wrote, “Charlie Hebdo and the Justification of Free Speech“
- Kelly Mathews, who wrote, “Sapere Aude — Dare to know, Dare to speak“
- and our guest panelist is Taylor Weech, who wrote “Religion as a tool for the status quo: How politics can make wars holy and criticism blasphemous.”
- Elizabeth Backstrom, who wrote, “We can’t coast through life without being offended“
Coffee Talks are held the first Saturday of the month and all are welcome.
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017