Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today!
About 20 people attended, and a handful tuned in on Twitter. It was a great discussion and we raised $69 for FAVS.
Join SpokaneFAVS today for a panel discussion on “Faith and Parenting.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W. Broadway, and everyone is invited.
Today’s panelists are:
- Eric Blauer, who wrote “Kronos, Christ and the Curse of Fathers Who Eat Their Sons” and “A Fool’s Hope: Palantírs, Prophets and Parenting“
- Emily Geddes, who wrote “Finding success, losing control, in parenthood“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote “Grand-parenting in this time“
- Guest panelist Charlie Byers, who wrote, “What Fraggle Rock Wants You to Know About Racism”
For those who can’t attend today’s discussion, you can tune in on Twitter (@SpokaneFAVS) where it will be streaming live.
Next month’s discussion will be on education.
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017