Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today!
About 20 people attended, and a handful tuned in on Twitter. It was a great discussion and we raised $69 for FAVS.
Join SpokaneFAVS today for a panel discussion on “Faith and Parenting.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W. Broadway, and everyone is invited.
Today’s panelists are:
- Eric Blauer, who wrote “Kronos, Christ and the Curse of Fathers Who Eat Their Sons” and “A Fool’s Hope: Palantírs, Prophets and Parenting“
- Emily Geddes, who wrote “Finding success, losing control, in parenthood“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote “Grand-parenting in this time“
- Guest panelist Charlie Byers, who wrote, “What Fraggle Rock Wants You to Know About Racism”
For those who can’t attend today’s discussion, you can tune in on Twitter (@SpokaneFAVS) where it will be streaming live.
Next month’s discussion will be on education.
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017