Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today! About 35 people attended and we raised $147 for SpokaneFAVS!
- Julia Hayes, who wrote “A Goddess’ Aspirations for 2015“
- Rev. Liv Larson Andrews, who wrote “Finding Time to Breathe in the New Year”
- Patricia Bruininks, who wrote “A New Hope for the New Year.”
- Meredith Hutchison Hartley, who wrote “Where SpokaneFAVS is going in 2015.“
All are welcome to attend these informal monthly forums.
February’s Coffee Talk will take place Feb. 7.
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017