Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today! About 35 people attended and we raised $147 for SpokaneFAVS!
- Julia Hayes, who wrote “A Goddess’ Aspirations for 2015“
- Rev. Liv Larson Andrews, who wrote “Finding Time to Breathe in the New Year”
- Patricia Bruininks, who wrote “A New Hope for the New Year.”
- Meredith Hutchison Hartley, who wrote “Where SpokaneFAVS is going in 2015.“
All are welcome to attend these informal monthly forums.
February’s Coffee Talk will take place Feb. 7.
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017