Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today! About 35 people attended and we raised $147 for SpokaneFAVS!
- Julia Hayes, who wrote “A Goddess’ Aspirations for 2015“
- Rev. Liv Larson Andrews, who wrote “Finding Time to Breathe in the New Year”
- Patricia Bruininks, who wrote “A New Hope for the New Year.”
- Meredith Hutchison Hartley, who wrote “Where SpokaneFAVS is going in 2015.“
All are welcome to attend these informal monthly forums.
February’s Coffee Talk will take place Feb. 7.
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017