Bravo! We stood in unison, applauding the magnificent work of all who created the production of Les Miserables at the Civic Theater last night. Each one involved (from the stage hands, set designer, cast, musicians and director) giving their all, coming from the heart of their passion and we, the audience, were blessed with a most wonderful gift!
There is a continuous flow of giving and receiving. Each of us have gifts and talents to give and, equally important, opportunities to receive from others. The applause, the energy of gratitude and celebration given by the audience, was the gift felt in the heart of each person involved with the production last night. The flow continues…
And the many opportunities to receive
Living abundantly I celebrate life!
- Honoring the Labor Movement - Sep 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What is meant by ‘New Thought’? - Jul 13, 2017
- Coffee Talk a reminder that there are many ways to make a difference - Feb 5, 2017
- What will I change? - Jan 23, 2017
- From the Good Neighbor Conference: Pay attention, be present - Dec 6, 2016
- Vote, we have a voice - Nov 4, 2016
- Individualized Ethics - Sep 9, 2016
- From fear to kindness - Feb 25, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Why should you take classes on spiritual knowledge? - Dec 9, 2015
- Planting “seeds of compassion” through conversation - Nov 14, 2015