Spokane’s Singing Nuns will perform two summer concerts this Fourth of July.
The nuns are members of the Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen and live at St. Michael’s Convent at Mount St. Michael.
The nuns, who sing as a way to raise funds to maintain their 1917 convent, will have a concert on July 4 and 5 at Mount St. Michael, 8500 N St Michaels Road.
The July 4 concert includes a dessert social and boasts a view of city fireworks from the bluff of Mt. St. Michael. Gates open at 7 p.m. and cost is $5. Children under 7 years old are free.
Then, on July 5, is their annual luncheon concert. The event is catered by the sisters. Lunch is followed by a concert. RSVP for this event has already passed.
Their next performance will be in December.
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017