This week the Local Media Association named SpokaneFAVS the Best Niche Site Produced by Local Media for unique visitors under 100,000.
The judges said SpokaneFAVS was, “Well designed, easy to follow. Interactive for its target audience.”
The judges said they were also impressed at how open the website was to all faiths and beliefs.
The Local Media Association is the only non-profit, professional trade association specifically serving the local media industry. Each year it holds numerous contests to make sure that “the best are nationally recognized.”
In 2013 SpokaneFAVS won its first national journalism award when it won third place in the Harold Schacerrn Award for Online Religion Section of the Year by the Religion Newswriters Association.
In April SpokaneFAVS celebrated its second anniversary.
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021