The topic, “Bridging the Divide” addressed overcoming polarizing differences, many of which have come to light since the election.
The forum was held at Unity Spiritual Center, 2900 S. Bernard at 10 a.m.. The church has a coffee shop with volunteer baristas ready to serve Coffee Talk attendees.
- Pastor Rob Bryceson of Gathering House Church
- Admir Rasic, author of the FāVS Ask A Muslim feature
- Morgan Schmidt, youth pastor at Mosaic Church
- Kate Burke, legislative aide for state Sen. Andy Billig and City Council candidate. For Coffee Talk she wrote, “Inclusivity is the foundation of a strong community.“
If your church has a coffee shop and you’re willing to host a FāVS Coffee Talk in 2017, email email@example.com.
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017