The Kitchen at Second Harvest Food Bank, located at 1234 E. Front St., will hold a spring break cooking camp for children ages 8-12 years old Monday, April 3- Thursday, April 6. Daily sessions run from 2-4 p.m.
Participants will learn how to make their own homemade salad dressing, omelets, smoothies, bread, pizza and dessert for a total cost of $75. Those interested can sign up online here or call Jandyl at (509) 252-6246.
The Kitchen at Second Harvest provides nutrition information, scratch cooking skills and budgeting to Spokane community members. For more information about The Kitchen, visit the website here.
- OUTCRY Tour: I felt safe. I felt at home. I felt at peace. - Aug 12, 2017
- Spokane author’s faith journey leads to her to write children’s book on Hinduism - Jul 2, 2017
- With statement Christian professors commit to represent vulnerable, marginalized - Apr 30, 2017
- March for Science to take place downtown April 22 - Apr 12, 2017
- Second Harvest Offers Spring Cooking Break Camp - Mar 26, 2017
- Hate groups alive and well in Spokane region - Mar 20, 2017
- Christians bands set to rock Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena - Mar 9, 2017
- Upcoming Hunger Run aims to help fight hunger in Inland Northwest - Mar 6, 2017
- In new book, Whitworth journalism professor explores light, sight and the Bible - Feb 24, 2017
- Tapestry Ensemble to perform at Central Lutheran - Feb 21, 2017