- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
This week Second Harvest is offering cooking classes, “dedicated to all things eggs” for kids 8-12 years old.
According to an announcement the “An EGGScellent Adventure” classes are a way for children to be imaginative with food. They will learn about the egg and will have the chance to plant seeds to take home.
Classes will be Thursday from 4-5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 12-2 p.m. at the Kitchen at Second Harvest, 1234 E. Front St.
Classes are limited to 15 students. Attendees can register online.
Throughout the summit, a variety of subjects were discussed ranging from legislative successes regarding bills, criminal justice reform, and contacting politicians.