- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week
This week Second Harvest is offering cooking classes, “dedicated to all things eggs” for kids 8-12 years old.
According to an announcement the “An EGGScellent Adventure” classes are a way for children to be imaginative with food. They will learn about the egg and will have the chance to plant seeds to take home.
Classes will be Thursday from 4-5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 12-2 p.m. at the Kitchen at Second Harvest, 1234 E. Front St.
Classes are limited to 15 students. Attendees can register online.