This month Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be hosting a Day of Reflection Titled “Loving People Who Bug You and the Art of Journaling.”
According to a press release, “You meet someone and immediately you can’t stand them! They “bug” you and you avoid them as much as possible. How do you get past this and move towards a loving relationship with even the most ‘unlovable?'”
The event will be Jan. 17 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and will be presented by Catherine Reimer. Cost is $38 and includes lunch.
For information call 448-1224.
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - December 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - November 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - October 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - September 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - August 14, 2017