Bryan T. McGraw, associate professor of politics and international relations at Wheaton College, and Dan Churchwell, assistant director of Program Outreach for the Action Institute, will be speaking at the Rethinking Poverty seminar in Spokane later this month.
The speakers will be discussing what the foundations of a free and virtuous society are and how the principles of these foundations can be used to address poverty.
The seminar will consist of lectures, discussion, fellowship, and viewing of two episodes from Action Institute’s PovertyCure series.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The seminar is sponsored by Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals, and the Action Institute.
- The political divide is breaking God’s heart - Jul 19, 2017
- Spokane Buddhist Temple holds fourth obon festival - Jul 16, 2017
- Immaculate Heart Retreat Center to hold icon retreat - Jul 15, 2017
- Centers for Spiritual Living Release Statement on Affordable Health Care - Jul 5, 2017
- “Rethinking Poverty” seminar coming to Spokane this month - Jul 1, 2017
- Group discusses climate change effects in Washington state - Jun 28, 2017
- Discussing white nationalism and how to stop it - Jun 13, 2017
- Interfaith picnic to focus on plight of salmon - Jun 8, 2017
- Interfaith pride worship service scheduled for June 7 - Jun 5, 2017
- Faith Action Network summit discusses legislation and social justice - May 22, 2017