By Hannah McCollum
Registration is open for a variety of summer activities for children at Camp Kroc in Coeur d’Alene. Nine weeks of camp begin on June 19, for children ages 4 through 13. There are five camps to choose from, divided by age group, with Film Production Camp as an option for older children and Pee Wee Camp for ages 4 and 5. Camp Kroc’s brochure advertises:
Summer boredom is a thing of the past! At Camp Kroc kids will run, swim and play all day in a positive and safe environment. With exciting weekly themes and activities, each week is a new voyage of discovery and fun. From swimming to rock climbing to crafts to games, this will be a summer to remember!
Space is limited for Pee Wee Camp and registration is on a weekly basis. The full schedule for all of the camps and weekly themes is available at the Camp Kroc website.
- Tongues of Fire: Black Lens hosts Coffee and Conversation Aug. 7 - Aug 2, 2017
- Gonzaga hosts conference: Engaging with Communities for Justice - Jul 20, 2017
- May 13 workshop: Dismantling the Doctrine of Discovery - May 4, 2017
- Leadership prayer breakfast to be held May 4 - Apr 23, 2017
- Registration open for summer fun at Camp Kroc - Apr 21, 2017
- Sherman Alexie to address Gonzaga’s class of 2017 - Apr 17, 2017
- BRIEF: Japanese Spring Food Festival on April 9 - Mar 30, 2017
- BRIEF: Spokane Ministry Leader Conference Tomorrow - Mar 10, 2017
- Holocaust survivor to speak in Spokane - Feb 25, 2017
- BRIEF: Ash Wednesday Silent Day of Prayer, retreat - Feb 23, 2017