By Hannah McCollum
Registration is open for a variety of summer activities for children at Camp Kroc in Coeur d’Alene. Nine weeks of camp begin on June 19, for children ages 4 through 13. There are five camps to choose from, divided by age group, with Film Production Camp as an option for older children and Pee Wee Camp for ages 4 and 5. Camp Kroc’s brochure advertises:
Summer boredom is a thing of the past! At Camp Kroc kids will run, swim and play all day in a positive and safe environment. With exciting weekly themes and activities, each week is a new voyage of discovery and fun. From swimming to rock climbing to crafts to games, this will be a summer to remember!
Space is limited for Pee Wee Camp and registration is on a weekly basis. The full schedule for all of the camps and weekly themes is available at the Camp Kroc website.
- 19 lay-people to receive Buddhist names this Sunday - Dec 9, 2017
- All invited to Sharing the Dharma Day and vigil for victims of gun violence, Dec. 10 - Dec 5, 2017
- Whitworth choir to perform Christmas concert in Spokane - Dec 3, 2017
- Mini-retreat on the Spiritual Exercises to be held Dec. 2 at Gonzaga Prep - Nov 28, 2017
- Immaculate Heart Retreat Center hosts day of prayer and retreats for Advent - Nov 19, 2017
- Volunteers needed at Sravasti Abbey - Nov 8, 2017
- MercyMe’s new album, “Lifer” offers something for everyone - Oct 26, 2017
- Professor Torrie Hester to give lecture on deportation and immigration at Gonzaga, Oct. 10 - Oct 8, 2017
- Art festival features poets Christopher Howell and Laura Read, Oct. 7 - Oct 5, 2017
- Free chamber music concert Sunday, Oct. 1 - Sep 26, 2017