On Saturday 75 people attended the SpokaneFāVS Coffee Talk on the Refugee Crisis. At 11:30 a.m., when the forum ended, people were still holding their hands in the air to ask questions.
The conversation will continue this week at Pub Talk. Pub Talk is a monthly even organized by FāVS where folks can tip a pint, share a snack and discuss further what was said at Coffee Talk. The discussion will be Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at the Steam Plant, 159 S. Lincoln St. and will be moderated by Jan Shannon.
All are welcome!
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021