By Jan Shannon
Do you love Coffee Talk but wish you had more time to discuss the issues? Do you have to miss Coffee Talk but would like a forum to debate the current question? Well then, Pub Talk is for you!
Join us Thursday (May 7), at 6:30 p.m. for Pub Talk, a casual conversation about the latest Coffee Talk topic, “Religious Freedom Laws.” We will meet at The Saranac Public House, whose great food and great drinks will feed our bodies as we feed our minds. Hope to see you there!
- Leave the boat, face the waves and fight racism - August 16, 2017
- I’m too busy for your rules - June 2, 2017
- Most powerful woman in the Bible: The Holy Spirit - March 8, 2017
- #Resistance: A Better Strategy – Say His Name - February 7, 2017
- Soulless Nation, turn to the Bible - November 15, 2016
- Viewpoints: Is there a spiritual component to sex? - October 24, 2016
- I’m begging you: Fight on! - October 20, 2016
- Viewpoints: Colin Kaepernick and the National Anthem - September 5, 2016
- Y’all Drink Too Much: Happy Hour Faith? - July 11, 2016
- Message of Hope in Planning LGBT Pride Service - June 2, 2016