Does it strike you as a bit ironic
that God made His grand entrance
while the rest of the world was sleeping?
It seems as if grace
always likes to slip in unseen.
She does not demand great fanfare
or make a big fuss
but rather prefers to just gently stir us.
But don’t let her humility fool you
there is power in the silence,
a truth that words can’t contain.
A mystery of love so great
that perhaps we can only take it in
- Advent Poem: The Divine Indwelling - December 23, 2017
- POEM: While the World was Sleeping - December 20, 2017
- Do you believe in Christmas? - December 15, 2017
- Poem: Who are you God? - September 3, 2017
- Sensing Your Hidden Presence - August 19, 2017
- We are hungry for forgiveness, but how do we get there? - August 8, 2017
- Poem: The Cell - August 5, 2017
- POEM: Many Faces - July 31, 2017
- POEM: Tasting Your Hidden Presence - July 11, 2017
- POEM: Transforming Gaze - June 23, 2017