(Based on 2 Cor 3: 17-18)
As I gaze at you
I open myself to you
to gaze into my soul.
I lay myself bare, like an empty bowl.
Peer into the deep recesses of my heart.
Plant your grace within me, never to depart.
Turn the darkness bright.
Make my face reflect your Light.
Transformed by the power of your glance
imparted by your Spirit: the freedom to dance.
Our lives tell the salvation story,
changed from glory to glory.
Mold me unto you,
make my love more true.
I am yours and you are mine
in this Covenant Divine.
- POEM: Tasting Your Hidden Presence - Jul 11, 2017
- POEM: Transforming Gaze - Jun 23, 2017
- POEM: Hearer of the Word - May 9, 2017
- POEM: Peace - Apr 24, 2017
- POEM: Emptying - Apr 18, 2017
- Poem: Holy Irreverence - Dec 13, 2016
- POEM: Changing of the Seasons - Nov 17, 2016
- Poem: Compassion - Nov 2, 2016
- Welcoming the Un-welcomed - Oct 28, 2016
- POEM: The Eternal Maranatha - Oct 17, 2016