What if I listened
What would I hear?
How would I change?
What if what I know to be prayer
is not prayer at all
but just inner static?
What if I knew true stillness
and tasted your Presence?
Surely I would never be the same.
I would come here often
to be with You
- Advent Poem: The Divine Indwelling - December 23, 2017
- POEM: While the World was Sleeping - December 20, 2017
- Do you believe in Christmas? - December 15, 2017
- Poem: Who are you God? - September 3, 2017
- Sensing Your Hidden Presence - August 19, 2017
- We are hungry for forgiveness, but how do we get there? - August 8, 2017
- Poem: The Cell - August 5, 2017
- POEM: Many Faces - July 31, 2017
- POEM: Tasting Your Hidden Presence - July 11, 2017
- POEM: Transforming Gaze - June 23, 2017