May your kingdom come.
May your peace reign in our hearts.
The peace that comes from knowing,
knowing that you are enough.
The peace that comes from trust,
from trusting in your promises and faithfulness.
The peace that comes from letting go,
surrendering, sharing, grieving, letting go.
The peace the comes from forgiveness,
forgiving our enemies, our friends, ourselves.
The peace that comes from healing,
a deep healing inside and out.
The peace that comes not from external calm
but from an internal strength, a gift given to all
who will receive the Wisdom you teach.
- Poem: Who are you God? - Sep 3, 2017
- Sensing Your Hidden Presence - Aug 19, 2017
- We are hungry for forgiveness, but how do we get there? - Aug 8, 2017
- Poem: The Cell - Aug 5, 2017
- POEM: Many Faces - Jul 31, 2017
- POEM: Tasting Your Hidden Presence - Jul 11, 2017
- POEM: Transforming Gaze - Jun 23, 2017
- POEM: Hearer of the Word - May 9, 2017
- POEM: Peace - Apr 24, 2017
- POEM: Emptying - Apr 18, 2017