Oh you of little Faith and great Fear,
What will it take for you to surrender,
to let go of your great Fear?
You cling to It, though it serves you not.
Your heart blocked from receiving
the blessings which are yours.
Your hands are full.
You must come to me empty,
with Trust, Surrender, Faith.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
Will you open your heart to me?
Can you trust me with yourself?
I will wait.
I will wait for you.
I will wait for you to Trust Me,
so that I may come to dine with you,
and you may receive of my abundant Self.
- Advent Poem: The Divine Indwelling - December 23, 2017
- POEM: While the World was Sleeping - December 20, 2017
- Do you believe in Christmas? - December 15, 2017
- Poem: Who are you God? - September 3, 2017
- Sensing Your Hidden Presence - August 19, 2017
- We are hungry for forgiveness, but how do we get there? - August 8, 2017
- Poem: The Cell - August 5, 2017
- POEM: Many Faces - July 31, 2017
- POEM: Tasting Your Hidden Presence - July 11, 2017
- POEM: Transforming Gaze - June 23, 2017