Oh you of little Faith and great Fear,
What will it take for you to surrender,
to let go of your great Fear?
You cling to It, though it serves you not.
Your heart blocked from receiving
the blessings which are yours.
Your hands are full.
You must come to me empty,
with Trust, Surrender, Faith.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
Will you open your heart to me?
Can you trust me with yourself?
I will wait.
I will wait for you.
I will wait for you to Trust Me,
so that I may come to dine with you,
and you may receive of my abundant Self.
- POEM: Tasting Your Hidden Presence - Jul 11, 2017
- POEM: Transforming Gaze - Jun 23, 2017
- POEM: Hearer of the Word - May 9, 2017
- POEM: Peace - Apr 24, 2017
- POEM: Emptying - Apr 18, 2017
- Poem: Holy Irreverence - Dec 13, 2016
- POEM: Changing of the Seasons - Nov 17, 2016
- Poem: Compassion - Nov 2, 2016
- Welcoming the Un-welcomed - Oct 28, 2016
- POEM: The Eternal Maranatha - Oct 17, 2016