A Christian pastor and former Muslim who now travels throughout country speaking about the dangers of Islam will be speaking at Covenant Church tomorrow night.
Shahram Hadian ran for governor in 2012, losing to Gov. Jay Inslee. When he spoke against Islam in Sandpoint in 2015, protestors stood outside waving signs opposing his message, reading “Idaho is 2 great 4 hate.”
However Hadian has said his goal is to expose Islam’s “barbaric” teachings on “apostasy, women’s rights, religious minorities, slavery, homosexuality, anti-Semitism & many other areas that violate protections under our Constitution.”
During his presentation tomorrow, “Islam’s Assault on the U.S. Constitution,” he is expected to discuss how he feels Shariah law violates the First Amendment and, “detail how the left and liberal Christians are surrendering to Islam’s agenda in coming against our Constitutional foundation.”
His presentation will be 6 p.m. at the church, 3506 W. Princeton Ave. The event is free, though an offering will be taken.
Hadian was born in Iran but grew up in North America. He became a born again Christian in 1999 and is the founder of The TIL Project, which stands for Truth in Love. The organization’s aim is to address critical issues that affect the church, state, and nation. According to the organization’s website, Hadian recently moved to the Spokane area with his family.
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017