Nearly 50 people attended today’s Coffee Talk on Gender Expression.
Coffee Talk is a monthly community forum organized by FāVS. The topics each month are determined by events happening in the news.
- Luke Grayson
- Dr. Julia Stronks
- Dr. Ann Ciasullo, Chair of Women’s & Gender Studies at Gonzaga University
The Aug. 6 Coffee Talk will be on “Responding to Hate Crimes.”
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017