Nearly 50 people attended today’s Coffee Talk on Gender Expression.
Coffee Talk is a monthly community forum organized by FāVS. The topics each month are determined by events happening in the news.
- Luke Grayson
- Dr. Julia Stronks
- Dr. Ann Ciasullo, Chair of Women’s & Gender Studies at Gonzaga University
The Aug. 6 Coffee Talk will be on “Responding to Hate Crimes.”
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- FāVS Survey: 10 Questions To Helps Us Get to Know Our Readers - March 7, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020