Nearly 50 people attended today’s Coffee Talk on Gender Expression.
Coffee Talk is a monthly community forum organized by FāVS. The topics each month are determined by events happening in the news.
- Luke Grayson
- Dr. Julia Stronks
- Dr. Ann Ciasullo, Chair of Women’s & Gender Studies at Gonzaga University
The Aug. 6 Coffee Talk will be on “Responding to Hate Crimes.”
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017