Nearly 50 people attended today’s Coffee Talk on Gender Expression.
Coffee Talk is a monthly community forum organized by FāVS. The topics each month are determined by events happening in the news.
- Luke Grayson
- Dr. Julia Stronks
- Dr. Ann Ciasullo, Chair of Women’s & Gender Studies at Gonzaga University
The Aug. 6 Coffee Talk will be on “Responding to Hate Crimes.”
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017