On May 14 Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will celebrate Mother’s Day with its annual Champagne Brunch.
A Sunday Mass will be celebrated beginning at 8 a.m. in the Main Chapel where there will be a special crowning of the Blessed Mother.
Then the brunch will be from 9 a..m. to 2 p.m., “to celebrate our mothers, grandmothers and the other special women in our lives.”
According to an announcement, “Our annual all-you-can-eat champagne brunch is among the most celebrated Mother’s Day events in the area. Brunch includes carving stations, omelets-to-order, French toast, a variety of salads, fresh seasonal fruit, assorted cheeses, and extravagant dessert bar featuring fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, muffins, and house-made desserts including carrot and chocolate cakes, bread pudding with rum sauce and chocolate mousse cake. There is plenty of seating and the opportunity to linger in our peaceful and scenic environment.”
Cost is $30 for adults and $10 for children ages 6 -12. For reservations call (509) 448-1224 or visit the retreat center’s website.
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017