People, and reporters, can't seem to stop talking about Pope Francis.
Today he sent a personal message to Muslims to mark the end of Ramadan. He tweets. When asked about gay priests he said, ““If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?” He's made financial changes to the papacy that reflect his modest lifestyle.
His papacy is still young. He was elected in March.
What do you think of him so far?
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017