By Tracy Simmons
I know that on this #GivingTuesday everyone is asking you for money. There are many great organizations here in Spokane, and globally, that deserve your generosity. I hope you agree with me that SpokaneFAVS is one of them.
Our writers are creating a needed dialogue in this community about faith and ethics — both online and offline. Our two national journalism awards prove that we do good journalism, and we all know how much that is needed in today’s media industry.
If our readers can donate just $10 a month to SpokaneFAVS we can keep our Coffee Talks going and keep the site running. If our readers donate $20 a month, yours truly can get a part time salary. And if we can get enough of you to donate $50 a month, we can create a full-time, salaried position here at FAVS. That means we can do better journalism, do more work in the community, improve this website and pursue the numerous other ideas we know will make SpokaneFAVS truly unique and cutting edge.
To schedule a recurring donation via PayPal to SpokaneFAVS, or to make a one-time donation, click here.
Alternatively, to make a tax-deductible contribution you can donate to the SpokaneFAVS Fund at the Inland Northwest Community Foundation. Once on the page, use the dropdown box to scroll down to Spokane Faith and Values.
Thank you so much for embracing SpokaneFAVS the past two years, and I’m excited to venture into the new year with you!
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021