How does our birth year influence the way we worship or think about faith? Does it have any influence at all, or are the differences just between styles of worship? If there are differences, how do churches address them?
No outside food or drinks please, support the local vendors inside the Saranac Commons!
Consider making a donation to help support these great community forums.
- Spokane churches help families get out of debt - January 17, 2018
- February Coffee Talk: Does Age Matter in Worship? - January 10, 2018
- How to listen to people you disagree with - January 3, 2018
- The complications of prayer - November 29, 2017
- “Me too” movement shows us we’re not alone - October 16, 2017
- We’re doing happiness wrong - September 23, 2017
- Downtown Spokane church to host panel on homeless outreach - September 14, 2017
- Practical ways to help your immigrant or refugee neighbor - September 13, 2017
- Carla Peperzak, who helped hide Jews during the Holocaust, added as Coffee Talk panelist - August 4, 2017
- Ask An Evangelical: School prayer and free speech - July 7, 2017