Catholic Charities Spokane has announced plans to build a second apartment building, similar to the 2012-constructed Father Bach Haven Home located downtown. Called Father Bach II, it will be built on a vacant lot at 201 W. Second Ave.
The 35,300-square-foot transitional housing project is currently in the planning stages with the city of Spokane. The proposed building is designed to have four stories and 51 units.
In January 2013, Catholic Charities opened Father Bach Haven at 108 S. State St. to provide housing aimed at getting chronically homeless individuals off the street and into a place of their own, according to the Spokesman-Review.
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017