Organized by SpokaneFāVS and the Spokane Interfaith Council, Meet the Neighbors is a house of worship tour designed to enhance religious literacy in Spokane by allowing people the opportunity to experience the various belief systems in Spokane.
Currently Meet the Neighbors is in season 2 and events are slated through the end of the year.
The Spokane Islamic Center visit will be from 2-4 p.m. at the mosque, 6411 E 2nd Ave. in Spokane Valley.
The next SpokaneFāVS event will the June Coffee Talk on “Faith and Rules” June 3. Details to be announced.
Help support the community work SpokaneFāVS and the IFC do by making a tax-deductible donation today!
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017