Forgiveness was the topic of the July 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
When I volunteered for this panel, writing an article on what forgiveness looks like seemed relatively easy. Read more.
Nothing starts a game of my daddy is bigger than your daddy quite like the topic of forgiveness. Read more.
My roommate and I were preparing for a party this weekend. Read more.
I grew up in a small Methodist church in a small town. Read more.
Forgiveness seems to be a common theme around my entertainment choices these days. Read more.
Forgiveness lightens my load and clears my vision to see the perfection in the world. Read more.
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017