Forgiveness was the topic of the July 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
When I volunteered for this panel, writing an article on what forgiveness looks like seemed relatively easy. Read more.
Nothing starts a game of my daddy is bigger than your daddy quite like the topic of forgiveness. Read more.
My roommate and I were preparing for a party this weekend. Read more.
I grew up in a small Methodist church in a small town. Read more.
Forgiveness seems to be a common theme around my entertainment choices these days. Read more.
Forgiveness lightens my load and clears my vision to see the perfection in the world. Read more.
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017