In June, at Indaba, SpokaneFAVS held a Coffee Talk on “What Makes a Good Leader?”
Below are the related posts:
Making food and enjoying it with others is one of my greatest joys.
It can be difficult to come to agreement, particularly in a world with complex issues, diverse populations, a plethora of perspectives, and countless variables.
Lance Kissler will be the guest panelist at the next SpokaneFAVS Coffee Talk, on June 7.
I’m getting older, and one day I won’t be the leader anymore.
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017