In June, at Indaba, SpokaneFAVS held a Coffee Talk on “What Makes a Good Leader?”
Below are the related posts:
Making food and enjoying it with others is one of my greatest joys.
It can be difficult to come to agreement, particularly in a world with complex issues, diverse populations, a plethora of perspectives, and countless variables.
Lance Kissler will be the guest panelist at the next SpokaneFAVS Coffee Talk, on June 7.
I’m getting older, and one day I won’t be the leader anymore.
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017