Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today folks!
More than 35 people attended and we raised $236 for SpokaneFāVS.
What are your thoughts on today’s discussion?
Join SpokaneFāVS today at 10 a.m. for a Coffee Talk forum on “Safety in Worship.”
- Pastor Eric Blauer, who wrote “Disarming a community of violence“
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “Advocate for people, even when they’re unpredictable“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote ““
And the guest panelist is Admir Rasic, who recently found “Death to Islam” graffiti painted on the Bosnia and Herzegovina Heritage Association of Spokane, where he was worshiping.
Coffee Talks are an open-discussion with the community and all are welcome to attend. It will be held at in the Book Parlor at Indaba Coffee, 1425 W. Broadway.
Today’s Coffee Talk will also be live streamed on Twitter.
The conversation on safety in worship will then continue with Pub Talk on Thursday, Aug. 6 at 6:30 p.m. at The Steam Plant.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020