Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today folks!
More than 35 people attended and we raised $236 for SpokaneFāVS.
What are your thoughts on today’s discussion?
Join SpokaneFāVS today at 10 a.m. for a Coffee Talk forum on “Safety in Worship.”
- Pastor Eric Blauer, who wrote “Disarming a community of violence“
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “Advocate for people, even when they’re unpredictable“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote ““
And the guest panelist is Admir Rasic, who recently found “Death to Islam” graffiti painted on the Bosnia and Herzegovina Heritage Association of Spokane, where he was worshiping.
Coffee Talks are an open-discussion with the community and all are welcome to attend. It will be held at in the Book Parlor at Indaba Coffee, 1425 W. Broadway.
Today’s Coffee Talk will also be live streamed on Twitter.
The conversation on safety in worship will then continue with Pub Talk on Thursday, Aug. 6 at 6:30 p.m. at The Steam Plant.
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017