Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today everyone!
It was a smaller group than usual, with about 20 people in attendance, but it was fruitful conversation and we raised about $100 for SpokaneFAVS.
The discussion was also live streamed on Twitter for the first time (@SpokaneFAVS) and about 15 people tuned in.
See you for our next Coffee Talk on June 6 for a forum on Parenting.
Join Coffee Talk today for a Coffee Talk discussion on Religious Freedom Laws.
Other panelists are FAVS writers Pastor Jan Shannon, who wrote, “RFRA Laws Are Like a Bad Bra“ and Neal Schindler who wrote, “Agreement isn’t in the cards, but empathy should be“ and “RFRAs, false victimhood, and the “ick” factor.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W Broadway Ave.
The conversation will continue with Pub Talk, 6:30 p.m., May 7.
All are welcome.
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017