Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today everyone!
It was a smaller group than usual, with about 20 people in attendance, but it was fruitful conversation and we raised about $100 for SpokaneFAVS.
The discussion was also live streamed on Twitter for the first time (@SpokaneFAVS) and about 15 people tuned in.
See you for our next Coffee Talk on June 6 for a forum on Parenting.
Join Coffee Talk today for a Coffee Talk discussion on Religious Freedom Laws.
Other panelists are FAVS writers Pastor Jan Shannon, who wrote, “RFRA Laws Are Like a Bad Bra“ and Neal Schindler who wrote, “Agreement isn’t in the cards, but empathy should be“ and “RFRAs, false victimhood, and the “ick” factor.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W Broadway Ave.
The conversation will continue with Pub Talk, 6:30 p.m., May 7.
All are welcome.
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017