Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today everyone!
It was a smaller group than usual, with about 20 people in attendance, but it was fruitful conversation and we raised about $100 for SpokaneFAVS.
The discussion was also live streamed on Twitter for the first time (@SpokaneFAVS) and about 15 people tuned in.
See you for our next Coffee Talk on June 6 for a forum on Parenting.
Join Coffee Talk today for a Coffee Talk discussion on Religious Freedom Laws.
Other panelists are FAVS writers Pastor Jan Shannon, who wrote, “RFRA Laws Are Like a Bad Bra“ and Neal Schindler who wrote, “Agreement isn’t in the cards, but empathy should be“ and “RFRAs, false victimhood, and the “ick” factor.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W Broadway Ave.
The conversation will continue with Pub Talk, 6:30 p.m., May 7.
All are welcome.
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017