UPDATE: 1:23 p.m.
It was standing room only at today’s Coffee Talk!
Thanks to everyone who showed up.
Today we raised $95 for SpokaneFAVS!
Join us next month for a discussion on Wisdom.
Join us today for a Coffee Talk discussion on Religion & Patriotism.
The conversation begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee Bar.
- Patricia Bruininks, who wrote “Piety and Patriotism, Perversion and Power“
- Joseph Niemiec, who wrote “Nations will prosper when choices are based on morality“
- Rev. Scott Kinder-Pyle, who wrote “America: The Beautiful Dialogue”
- Guest panelist, John Hancock, who wrote “Religion and Patriotism: Love your enemy“
All are welcome to attend.[wp_paypal_payment]
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022