SpokaneFāVS invites you to today’s Coffee Talk, which is a panel discussion on “Faith and Music.”
At Coffee Talk panelists Eric Blauer, Kimberly Burnham, Eliza Kinnaman and Verne Windham will talk about the role music plays in their spiritual lives.
They will expand on their columns on the topic:
- “Music Carrier of Intention and Cymatics” by Kimberly Burnham
- “How Christian music helped me” by Eliza Kinnaman
- “When God speaks through music” by Verne Windham
- “There’s no such thing as Christian music” by Eric Blauer
Today’s Coffee Talk will also be live streamed on Twitter, just follow @spokanefavs.
Guests are invited to continue the discussion with Pub Talk on May 12 at the Saranac Commons at 6:30 p.m.
The next Coffee Talk will be June 4 at 10 a.m. in the Community Building. The topic is “Religion and Ethics in Sports.”
display: inline-block; padding-bottom: 10px;
- VIDOE – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022