Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today on divine judgement!
About 30 people attended and we raised nearly $100 for SpokaneFAVS.
Brien Pittman, who wrote “Divine judgement negates God’s loving mercy” and Rev. Joe Niemiec, who wrote “The real divine judgement.” Today’s guest panelist is Theology Lecturer Jeremy Wynne from Whitworth University.
The panel will took place at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W. Broadway Ave.
Join us for a continuation of the discussion for Pub Talk on April 9 at 6:30 p.m. at Saran Public House.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021