In June Coffee Talk led a discussion on spirituality and relationships. Related posts are below.
Right out of the gate at the last “Coffee Talk” gathering the discussion on Spirituality & Relationships was guided immediately into the gay marriage issue. Read more.
I can see it in her face even when she dismisses it as “not a big deal.” Read more.
It’s like a pyramid, really. Read more.
Every one of us has been hurt by another person. Read more.
Whenever marital life and spirituality come up in Christian circles, it’s generally assumed that sharing one’s personal devotional life with your spouse is the only proper expression of spiritual health in married life. Read more.
In an era when everyone is crying out for the right to marry, the wisdom of the Apostle Paul might be good to heed. Read more.
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017