In June Coffee Talk led a discussion on spirituality and relationships. Related posts are below.
Right out of the gate at the last “Coffee Talk” gathering the discussion on Spirituality & Relationships was guided immediately into the gay marriage issue. Read more.
I can see it in her face even when she dismisses it as “not a big deal.” Read more.
It’s like a pyramid, really. Read more.
Every one of us has been hurt by another person. Read more.
Whenever marital life and spirituality come up in Christian circles, it’s generally assumed that sharing one’s personal devotional life with your spouse is the only proper expression of spiritual health in married life. Read more.
In an era when everyone is crying out for the right to marry, the wisdom of the Apostle Paul might be good to heed. Read more.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022