In June Coffee Talk led a discussion on spirituality and relationships. Related posts are below.
Right out of the gate at the last “Coffee Talk” gathering the discussion on Spirituality & Relationships was guided immediately into the gay marriage issue. Read more.
I can see it in her face even when she dismisses it as “not a big deal.” Read more.
It’s like a pyramid, really. Read more.
Every one of us has been hurt by another person. Read more.
Whenever marital life and spirituality come up in Christian circles, it’s generally assumed that sharing one’s personal devotional life with your spouse is the only proper expression of spiritual health in married life. Read more.
In an era when everyone is crying out for the right to marry, the wisdom of the Apostle Paul might be good to heed. Read more.
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017