Spiritual Community was the Coffee Talk of the April 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
Although community is a crucial aspect of any religious experience, it can be taken too seriously and put the personal relationship with the divine at risk. Read more.
Community, the new buzz word of churches, suffers from two fables. Read more.
My life as a Roman Catholic hinges upon being a part of a community of believers. Read more.
Community. It’s a buzz word churches throw around and strive to manifest. Read more.
A recent Gallup poll showed that there seems to be movement in religious America, which has seen the sharp rise of the “spiritual but not religious.” Read more.
An increasing number of people seem to be practicing faith on their own, rather than in church pews. Read more.
Congregations are shrinking as more and more people are practing their faith independently, rather than in community. Read more.
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021