Spiritual Community was the Coffee Talk of the April 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
Although community is a crucial aspect of any religious experience, it can be taken too seriously and put the personal relationship with the divine at risk. Read more.
Community, the new buzz word of churches, suffers from two fables. Read more.
My life as a Roman Catholic hinges upon being a part of a community of believers. Read more.
Community. It’s a buzz word churches throw around and strive to manifest. Read more.
A recent Gallup poll showed that there seems to be movement in religious America, which has seen the sharp rise of the “spiritual but not religious.” Read more.
An increasing number of people seem to be practicing faith on their own, rather than in church pews. Read more.
Congregations are shrinking as more and more people are practing their faith independently, rather than in community. Read more.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021