Spiritual Community was the Coffee Talk of the April 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
Although community is a crucial aspect of any religious experience, it can be taken too seriously and put the personal relationship with the divine at risk. Read more.
Community, the new buzz word of churches, suffers from two fables. Read more.
My life as a Roman Catholic hinges upon being a part of a community of believers. Read more.
Community. It’s a buzz word churches throw around and strive to manifest. Read more.
A recent Gallup poll showed that there seems to be movement in religious America, which has seen the sharp rise of the “spiritual but not religious.” Read more.
An increasing number of people seem to be practicing faith on their own, rather than in church pews. Read more.
Congregations are shrinking as more and more people are practing their faith independently, rather than in community. Read more.
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020