Spiritual Community was the Coffee Talk of the April 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
Although community is a crucial aspect of any religious experience, it can be taken too seriously and put the personal relationship with the divine at risk. Read more.
Community, the new buzz word of churches, suffers from two fables. Read more.
My life as a Roman Catholic hinges upon being a part of a community of believers. Read more.
Community. It’s a buzz word churches throw around and strive to manifest. Read more.
A recent Gallup poll showed that there seems to be movement in religious America, which has seen the sharp rise of the “spiritual but not religious.” Read more.
An increasing number of people seem to be practicing faith on their own, rather than in church pews. Read more.
Congregations are shrinking as more and more people are practing their faith independently, rather than in community. Read more.
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017