The topic this month is “Transparency In Religious Organizations,” and will feature:
- FāVS writer Neal Schindler, who wrote, “Transparency in the Jewish world“
- Guest panelist Mary Lynn Hutchison, who wrote, “Accepting the Whole Truth: A Mormon Looks at Transparency“
- Guest panelist Rev. Mike Denton, who wrote, “Why transparency is a spiritual issue“
All are welcome to Coffee Talks!
Saturday’s discussion will be followed Thursday, Sept. 10, with Pub Talk.
Readers please note venue change. Coffee Talk is NOT being held at Indaba this month.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022