The topic this month is “Transparency In Religious Organizations,” and will feature:
- FāVS writer Neal Schindler, who wrote, “Transparency in the Jewish world“
- Guest panelist Mary Lynn Hutchison, who wrote, “Accepting the Whole Truth: A Mormon Looks at Transparency“
- Guest panelist Rev. Mike Denton, who wrote, “Why transparency is a spiritual issue“
All are welcome to Coffee Talks!
Saturday’s discussion will be followed Thursday, Sept. 10, with Pub Talk.
Readers please note venue change. Coffee Talk is NOT being held at Indaba this month.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021