The topic this month is “Transparency In Religious Organizations,” and will feature:
- FāVS writer Neal Schindler, who wrote, “Transparency in the Jewish world“
- Guest panelist Mary Lynn Hutchison, who wrote, “Accepting the Whole Truth: A Mormon Looks at Transparency“
- Guest panelist Rev. Mike Denton, who wrote, “Why transparency is a spiritual issue“
All are welcome to Coffee Talks!
Saturday’s discussion will be followed Thursday, Sept. 10, with Pub Talk.
Readers please note venue change. Coffee Talk is NOT being held at Indaba this month.
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021