SpokaneFāVS invites you to its monthly Coffee Talk forum today for a timely discussion on “Responding to Hate Crimes.”
Panelists will address recent events, including Black Lives Matter, the Orlando shootings and other issues.
The discussion will begin Saturday at 10 a.m. in the Community Building, 35 W. Main Ave. Attendees who visit Boots Bakery across the street prior to Coffee Talk and say they’re with FāVS will get a free coffee with their pastry.
The next Coffee Talk is slated for Sept. 3 and will be on “Work Ethics.”
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017