SpokaneFāVS invites you to its monthly Coffee Talk forum today for a timely discussion on “Responding to Hate Crimes.”
Panelists will address recent events, including Black Lives Matter, the Orlando shootings and other issues.
The discussion will begin Saturday at 10 a.m. in the Community Building, 35 W. Main Ave. Attendees who visit Boots Bakery across the street prior to Coffee Talk and say they’re with FāVS will get a free coffee with their pastry.
The next Coffee Talk is slated for Sept. 3 and will be on “Work Ethics.”
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017