Despite the snow storm, 35 people came out to today’s Coffee Talk.
On the heels of the MLK March, the Women’s March, March for Life, the spontaneous airports protests and the upcoming March for Science, SpokaneFāVS brings the Spokane community a timely discussion on purposeful protest.
Coffee Talks are regular a community forum program organized by SpokaneFāVS, inspired by news events happening in Spokane and across the country. Panelists discuss the topic through a faith lens with a public audience.
The next Coffee Talk will be held in April, but FāVS hopes to see everyone against next month for our next Meet The Neighbors featuring the Spokane Hindu Community on March 26. Check SpokaneFAVS.com for upcoming location info.
Panelists today included:
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, of Westminster UCC
- Rev. Chris Snow, of North Hill Christian Church
- Rev. Toni Niemic, of the Center for Spiritual Living, who for Coffee Talk wrote “What Will I Change?“
Help sponsor our offline events by making a recurring donation!
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017