Gender & Spirituality was the topic of the March 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
I am single. I am over the age of 30. Read more.
When I look at the luminaries, from Emma Curtis Hopkins and Myrtle Fillmore to Louise Hay and Jean Houston, who have been an integral part of both the New Thought Movement and the development of Centers for Spiritual Living, I recognize that without them there may not have been a New Thought movement at all. Read more.
I was seven months pregnant the day I was ordained. Read more.
Given the tenuous, occasionally contentious nature of conversation, the massive number of people willing to continually engage in issues is inspiring. Read more.
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017
- The Case for Christ: What’s the evidence for the resurrection? - Apr 7, 2017
- St. John’s Cathedral offers special musical performances for Holy Week - Apr 7, 2017
- PJALS to honor MLK’s Vietnam speech with panel discussion - Apr 3, 2017
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Apr 1, 2017
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017