Gender & Spirituality was the topic of the March 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
I am single. I am over the age of 30. Read more.
When I look at the luminaries, from Emma Curtis Hopkins and Myrtle Fillmore to Louise Hay and Jean Houston, who have been an integral part of both the New Thought Movement and the development of Centers for Spiritual Living, I recognize that without them there may not have been a New Thought movement at all. Read more.
I was seven months pregnant the day I was ordained. Read more.
Given the tenuous, occasionally contentious nature of conversation, the massive number of people willing to continually engage in issues is inspiring. Read more.
- VIDOE – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022