Gender & Spirituality was the topic of the March 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
I am single. I am over the age of 30. Read more.
When I look at the luminaries, from Emma Curtis Hopkins and Myrtle Fillmore to Louise Hay and Jean Houston, who have been an integral part of both the New Thought Movement and the development of Centers for Spiritual Living, I recognize that without them there may not have been a New Thought movement at all. Read more.
I was seven months pregnant the day I was ordained. Read more.
Given the tenuous, occasionally contentious nature of conversation, the massive number of people willing to continually engage in issues is inspiring. Read more.
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017