Gender & Spirituality was the topic of the March 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
I am single. I am over the age of 30. Read more.
When I look at the luminaries, from Emma Curtis Hopkins and Myrtle Fillmore to Louise Hay and Jean Houston, who have been an integral part of both the New Thought Movement and the development of Centers for Spiritual Living, I recognize that without them there may not have been a New Thought movement at all. Read more.
I was seven months pregnant the day I was ordained. Read more.
Given the tenuous, occasionally contentious nature of conversation, the massive number of people willing to continually engage in issues is inspiring. Read more.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020