Engaging millennials was the topic of the September, 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
A brief list of things churches can do now to make people (including Millennials) want to go to church.
In my day, when I went to Fuller Theological Seminary, we had to walk three miles up hill both ways, while fighting both the 100-degree heat and four feet of snow.
The irony is not lost on me that so much attention is being paid to what Millennials are and are not doing.
We keep saying millennials are leaving the church, but before we start discussing why that is, let’s take a look at the numbers prompting researchers to make such a claim.
There’s been a lot of talk about millennials and their place in the ever-changing religious landscape in America.
The wave of racial violence and senseless murders keep pounding the cities of the United States and now even in the rural communities of America.
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017