SpokaneFAVS wrapped up 2013 with a Coffee Talk discussion on crime and punishment. Related posts are below.
Crimes are society’s way of defining unacceptable behavior.
Imagine a concrete box called home for years, 23 hours a day, shuffling in chains when you do get out for that 60 minutes per day.
In the health field, it is critical to identify the cause of a problem so that it can be removed or corrected.
I remember viewing my first “holding room” in a local youth detention facility.
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017