SpokaneFAVS wrapped up 2013 with a Coffee Talk discussion on crime and punishment. Related posts are below.
Crimes are society’s way of defining unacceptable behavior.
Imagine a concrete box called home for years, 23 hours a day, shuffling in chains when you do get out for that 60 minutes per day.
In the health field, it is critical to identify the cause of a problem so that it can be removed or corrected.
I remember viewing my first “holding room” in a local youth detention facility.
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017