SpokaneFAVS wrapped up 2013 with a Coffee Talk discussion on crime and punishment. Related posts are below.
Crimes are society’s way of defining unacceptable behavior.
Imagine a concrete box called home for years, 23 hours a day, shuffling in chains when you do get out for that 60 minutes per day.
In the health field, it is critical to identify the cause of a problem so that it can be removed or corrected.
I remember viewing my first “holding room” in a local youth detention facility.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020