At Couer Coffee, in May 2013, SpokaneFAVS held a Coffee Talk titled “Angry at God.” Related posts are below.
Namaste’ readers. After this weekend’s Coffee Talk I discovered I have something to say about silence. Read more.
Picture this: an adolescent girl is visited by a series of people who claim to be God. Read more.
My anger with God comes from not being able to escape from God’s presence. Read more.
Patriarchy. British Petroleum. Mel Gibson. Drones. I don’t think of myself as getting angry all that often. Read more.
I’ve had some great therapists over the years, and that’s almost reason enough to have endured the things that made me seek out therapy. Read more.
Tragic events like the Boston Marathon bombing rip lives apart. An understandable reaction might be anger at God. Read more.
Is it only the fault of the Tsarnaev brothers, or does the wider society share in the blame? Read more.
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017