At Couer Coffee, in May 2013, SpokaneFAVS held a Coffee Talk titled “Angry at God.” Related posts are below.
Namaste’ readers. After this weekend’s Coffee Talk I discovered I have something to say about silence. Read more.
Picture this: an adolescent girl is visited by a series of people who claim to be God. Read more.
My anger with God comes from not being able to escape from God’s presence. Read more.
Patriarchy. British Petroleum. Mel Gibson. Drones. I don’t think of myself as getting angry all that often. Read more.
I’ve had some great therapists over the years, and that’s almost reason enough to have endured the things that made me seek out therapy. Read more.
Tragic events like the Boston Marathon bombing rip lives apart. An understandable reaction might be anger at God. Read more.
Is it only the fault of the Tsarnaev brothers, or does the wider society share in the blame? Read more.
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - Dec 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - Nov 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - Oct 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - Sep 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017