At Couer Coffee, in May 2013, SpokaneFAVS held a Coffee Talk titled “Angry at God.” Related posts are below.
Namaste’ readers. After this weekend’s Coffee Talk I discovered I have something to say about silence. Read more.
Picture this: an adolescent girl is visited by a series of people who claim to be God. Read more.
My anger with God comes from not being able to escape from God’s presence. Read more.
Patriarchy. British Petroleum. Mel Gibson. Drones. I don’t think of myself as getting angry all that often. Read more.
I’ve had some great therapists over the years, and that’s almost reason enough to have endured the things that made me seek out therapy. Read more.
Tragic events like the Boston Marathon bombing rip lives apart. An understandable reaction might be anger at God. Read more.
Is it only the fault of the Tsarnaev brothers, or does the wider society share in the blame? Read more.
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- This month’s Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 15, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017