This article originally was published on the International Business Times.
Nearly 90,000 Christians were killed for their faith in 2016, equivalent to one every six minutes, according to a new study by the Italy-based Center for Studies on New Religions (Censur). The annual study, which is set for release next month, also indicated that 500 to…
- Christians Were 2016’s Most Persecuted Religious Group - Jan 2, 2017
- A Ku Klux Klan Docuseries is Coming to U.S. Television - Dec 20, 2016
- What the hijab means to me - Nov 28, 2016
- Forgiving abortion: Pope Francis extends power to all Roman Catholic priests - Nov 21, 2016
- Civil Rights Leaders: ‘We Intend to Fight’ Trump - Nov 11, 2016
- Christ’s ‘Burial Bed’ Exposed For The First Time In Centuries - Oct 27, 2016