Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena will welcome the annual Rock and Worship Roadshow hosted by musical artist Carlos Whittaker Sunday, March 19.
The event will feature Christian musicians and bands Steven Curtis Chapman, Francesca Battistelli, Rend Collective, Passion, Family Force 5 and Jordan Feliz, and guest speaker Tony Wolf. A pre-show party with Urban Rescue and Derek Minor will precede each set.
General admission doors open at 4:45 p.m.
General admission tickets are $10 online and at the door. VIP and VIP + tickets, which include special access and other perks, are $50 and $95. VIP doors open at 3:30 p.m. and a “hangout” included in the package begins at 4:15 p.m.
Attendees can also purchase $20 fast passes, which allow access to the event just after VIP ticket holders enter. Fast pass ticket holders can arrive 15-20 minutes before doors open and pick their seats first.
For more information about the show, ticket perks, and to purchase tickets, visit www.theroadshowtour.com.
- Hate groups alive and well in Spokane region - Mar 20, 2017
- Christians bands set to rock Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena - Mar 9, 2017
- Upcoming Hunger Run aims to help fight hunger in Inland Northwest - Mar 6, 2017
- In new book, Whitworth journalism professor explores light, sight and the Bible - Feb 24, 2017
- Tapestry Ensemble to perform at Central Lutheran - Feb 21, 2017
- Dinner series to examine Historical Connections on Middle East - Feb 15, 2017
- Those with special needs get “prom night” at Spokane church - Feb 11, 2017
- Visiting with Gonzaga journalism students, Gov. Inslee says freedom of speech, religion, are key to democracy - Feb 3, 2017
- One Peace, Many Paths hosts “Souper Bowl Challenge” as part of Interfaith Compassion Games - Feb 2, 2017
- Catholic Intellectual Tradition explained Monday at Gonzaga lecture - Jan 31, 2017