West Central Episcopal Mission is in need of volunteers for its summer programs and ministry to help feed the hungry children and neighbors of West Central.
According to an announcement, volunteers are needed for the Wednesday night Dinner Table and Saturday morning Breakfast Table. Roles include building relationships with guests as a Table Host, or helping behind the scenes as a food server or dishwasher.
Additionally, West Central Episcopal Mission is serving as the host site for Stone Soup Café, the Episcopal Diocese of Spokane’s ministry for Summer Feeding and Learning for children ages 1-18. Volunteers are needed to help with the meals and with the activities designed to combat summer learning loss.
Those interested in volunteering can sign up online.
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - Aug 14, 2017
- Money raised for FāVS PA System - Aug 7, 2017
- So everyone can hear Coffee Talks: The FāVS PA Fund - Aug 6, 2017
- Spokane’s Singing Nuns to perform 4th of July Concert - Jun 29, 2017
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017