West Central Episcopal Mission is in need of volunteers for its summer programs and ministry to help feed the hungry children and neighbors of West Central.
According to an announcement, volunteers are needed for the Wednesday night Dinner Table and Saturday morning Breakfast Table. Roles include building relationships with guests as a Table Host, or helping behind the scenes as a food server or dishwasher.
Additionally, West Central Episcopal Mission is serving as the host site for Stone Soup Café, the Episcopal Diocese of Spokane’s ministry for Summer Feeding and Learning for children ages 1-18. Volunteers are needed to help with the meals and with the activities designed to combat summer learning loss.
Those interested in volunteering can sign up online.
- Interfaith Pride Service slated for June - May 12, 2017
- SpokaneFāVS Welcomes Assistant Editor - May 10, 2017
- Experience Islam at this Month’s Meet the Neighbors - May 8, 2017
- Immaculate Heart celebrates mothers with annual brunch - May 5, 2017
- Interfaith Day of Prayer to be celebrated this week in Colville - May 1, 2017
- Anti-Semitic graffiti found in downtown Spokane - Apr 28, 2017
- World Vision Humanitarian Response Director to speak in Spokane - Apr 27, 2017
- Sravasti Abbey’s Service Saturday’s Return - Apr 27, 2017
- Second Harvest offers cooking classes for kids this week - Apr 26, 2017
- Award Winning Educator to keynote YWCA Stand Against Racism Event - Apr 19, 2017