By Hannah McCollum
Sunday, April 9, the Spokane Buddhist Temple is hosting its 27th annual Harumatsuri Japanese Spring Food Festival. The event is open to the public and is an essential fundraiser for the temple.
Volunteers will be serving traditional Japanese foods such as chicken teriyaki and tofu dinners, sushi and desserts. Menu items and prices are available here. Guests have the option to dine-in or take-out, and are encouraged to pre-order food through the temple website or by calling (509) 534-7954.
The Japanese Spring Food Festival will be held at the Spokane Buddhist Temple, located at 927 S. Perry St. in Spokane, next Sunday, April 9 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- May 13 workshop: Dismantling the Doctrine of Discovery - May 4, 2017
- Leadership prayer breakfast to be held May 4 - Apr 23, 2017
- Registration open for summer fun at Camp Kroc - Apr 21, 2017
- Sherman Alexie to address Gonzaga’s class of 2017 - Apr 17, 2017
- BRIEF: Japanese Spring Food Festival on April 9 - Mar 30, 2017
- BRIEF: Spokane Ministry Leader Conference Tomorrow - Mar 10, 2017
- Holocaust survivor to speak in Spokane - Feb 25, 2017
- BRIEF: Ash Wednesday Silent Day of Prayer, retreat - Feb 23, 2017
- Whitworth president responds to petition for “sanctuary campus” - Feb 8, 2017
- BRIEF: Girl, Awake! theater on social justice coming to Spokane - Feb 6, 2017